mkey
Verified
Napredni forumaš
Napredni forumaš
Zahvalio se: 573 puta
Dobio zahvalu: 272 puta

Doza inspiracije umjesto vakcinacije

Post Postao mkey »

School board speech by Florida 2nd grader who was suspended 36 times for not wearing a mask

Ova djevojčica ima, da prostite, muda.

mkey
Verified
Napredni forumaš
Napredni forumaš

Post Postao mkey »

Jim Caviezel calls on ‘Christian warriors’ to fight for freedom, ‘be saints’ in rousing speech

The Passion of the Christ actor Jim Caviezel topped headlines this week when he gave an impassioned address at a Las Vegas “patriot” convention urging listeners to fight for freedom, “set yourselves apart from this corrupt generation,” and “be saints.”

mkey
Verified
Napredni forumaš
Napredni forumaš

Post Postao mkey »

Chief Clinic of Hospital in Chemnitz, Germany, Dr ThomasJendges(55),committed suicide on 2 Nov 2021, days after this video

He accused authorities of using vaccines to commit genocide. The mayor of Chemnitz had threatened him with dismissal if he refused to inject the “bioweapon”.

About what is happening at the moment in Germany… I can honestly summarize it, as a doctor, as a vaccinator, as someone who has treated people with ear, nose and throat infections his whole life…

I can only repeat that what is happening here has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with a virus.

It is, worldwide, the introduction of a worldwide dictatorship – unfortunately, it has to be said. In the last month, I have spent 1500 hours looking at the situation because I knew it had nothing to do with anything medical. I couldn’t understand what was going on – there are such interconnected aims… And last week, in Speyer, I was asked, I spoke before 1000 people – although I’ve never spoken in front of people before – never dater to, never had the courage to…

But it’s got to to the point where we… it’s just so incomprehensible what’s happening… and they’re all dancing to the same tune with each other… and if… and whoever still can’t believe it, that we have a dictatorship… there’s no other way to say it… of course it’s being disguised, of course it’s happening gradually… but that people have to… because of completely disproportionate measures… literally – go onto the streets to protest for the reinstatement of their basic rights, our forefathers wrote these exact rights into our basic laws…

and what they’re now doing there… many people won’t notice it – and they’ll ask, “what’s ll the fuss about?”. Well, I can only say: courage, anger and a great hear… that’s what unifies us… and all this has nothing – absolutely nothing to do with a virus.

mkey
Verified
Napredni forumaš
Napredni forumaš

Post Postao mkey »

The War on Us - Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

Robert F.Kennedy, Jr. govori na Washingtonskoj konferenciji Ron Paul Instituta 2021. na temu "Pandemija i put do totalitarizma".

What the Milgram experiment showed is that 67% of people in this country, your neighbors, good Americans, will allow their conscience to be overridden, will trample their won values if they are told to do so by a voice of authority. And particularly by a doctor in a medical coat.

And the people, that 67%, that means that 33% didn’t do that. And the 33% are the people that sit here in this room. And you need to be proud that you were not in that group that electrocuted somebody. You know, my father told me when I was a little kid, he read the diary of Anne Frank to me and my siblings, and said “you know, people kept saying at that point in history a lot of people were talking about the Nazis and how the German people could have let that happen to them”. My father said “you know, this has nothing to do with Germans. We all have this disease. They can do this to any of us”. And he said “you kids need to ask yourself, if this ever happens in the united states, would you be the people who hid Anne Frank or would you be the people who turned her in.

And you guys have all answered that question, you are the ones who would have hidden Anne Frank. And you need to be proud of that. You kept your values, your critical thinking when they were under terrible, ferocious assault.

And, what I will pledge to you, is that I’m proud to stand shoulder to shoulder with all of you and my friend Ron Paul and fight this battle, the second American revolution, and I can tell you right now: I do not know whether we are going to win or lose and I can tell you the only thing I can control is the little piece of real estate inside my own shoes. And I can tell you that, whatever happens, that I will go down fighting and that I will die with my boots on.

mkey
Verified
Napredni forumaš
Napredni forumaš

Post Postao mkey »

Trevor Moore - High in Church - Time For Guillotines

mkey
Verified
Napredni forumaš
Napredni forumaš

Post Postao mkey »

Man Walks Away Like A Boss , San Diego Board Of Supervisors Meeting over COVID 19 measures

mkey
Verified
Napredni forumaš
Napredni forumaš

Post Postao mkey »

DELL BIGTREE "A COLOSSAL BLUNDER" PRESENTED AT WISE TRADITIONS 2021

Croatia minitrue
Aktivni forumaš
Aktivni forumaš
Zahvalio se: 2 puta
Dobio zahvalu: 12 puta
Država:
Croatia (hr)
Croatia

Post Postao Croatia minitrue »

Da se nadovežem na gornji govor Roberta Kennedya, ovo je transkript govora kojeg je održao u Milanu. Vrijedi ga pročitati.

RFK Jr. in MIlan: Resist, Resist, Resist, Resist

Među ostalim govori i o Eventu 201 - mislim da nisam prije čuo podatak da je na generalnoj probi plandemije (pardon, na simulaciji pandemije) učestvovao i zamjenik direktora agencije CIA!

tockica
Verified
VIP forumaš
VIP forumaš
Zahvalio se: 832 puta
Dobio zahvalu: 613 puta

Post Postao tockica »

Ne znam jel ovo spada ovdje - ali meni je definitivno inspiracija...
Zadar? Neka od knjižnica...

Glup, gluplji, woke! (by Sky7)
Croatia Orion1984
Verified
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zahvalio se: 186 puta
Dobio zahvalu: 267 puta
Država:
Croatia (hr)
Croatia

Post Postao Croatia Orion1984 »

Onaj trenutak kad policajac isključi mozak po defaultu na dužnosti i ništa ne razumije što mu pričaš... :nee:

Nemojte mi onda na prosvjedima nositi transparente sa porukom "Građani mi smo Vaš štit" i slične pi*darije. Podršku od naroda nećete dobiti.

slika

Kad nepravda postane zakon otpor postaje dužnost